Cheshyre -Trance-ish(Mc6.5)Rmx Cheshyre -Trance-ish(Mc6.5)Rmx

Nice addicting and catchy audio submission. This is kinda a great audio submission. I really think of you making yourself a remix of the theme of Madness Combat 7.5. (The Madness Of The Hatter). This is kinda really good.

I wish you made that remix.

Pokemon RS - Wild Battle! Rock Pokemon RS - Wild Battle! Rock

Great and awesome audio submission. You make a great Pokemon parody song.

Your song should be on Pokemon Battles on Newgrounds.

Trance-ish Trance-ish

Nice loop.

You are actually a great audio submissioner. I actually kinda like it. If only i wish it was longer. I kinda like it 22 seconds but i wish it was 8 minutes long.

I really like it. Thank god you make more than one awesome audio submission.

The Madness of the Hatter.2 The Madness of the Hatter.2

This is kinda a great music song.

You make great songs on the Madness Combat installments (Avenger - 7.5.)
Also, you have great talent.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my other songs too!

Blast from the Past (GaMe Blast from the Past (GaMe

This is the greatest history melody ever.

Well, i heard that you made great songs ever in your whole life. You are the greatest video game guitarist ever in the history of YouTube and Newgrounds. I have seen such great work and a great guitarist.

I have seen your Newgrounds profile just to see new songs that you have uploaded to the Audio Portal and i heard all about your music believing and stuff.

Also, i heard some of your songs on Xionic Madness 4 Part 2, Stork Shot and American Pokemon.

And i also heard that you're making a 2,000 Subscriber Special on YouTube.

Also, i am a big fan of yours since i subscribe to you. I hope you have a great 50th special of your songs which makes it a melody.

Title / Brinstar (GaMetal Title / Brinstar (GaMetal

This is kinda like so much than the original.

You make great audio submissions.
This is so awesome.

Thank god for making this awesome.
I hope you put this on YouTube, i think you did.

TheJonnyDeath responds:

I did :)

Star Fox 64 Boss ABC (GaMetal) Star Fox 64 Boss ABC (GaMetal)

Great Star Fox 64 parody song.

This is clearly a swell soundtrack for the whole Star Fox 64 game on the Nintendo 64. It is the greatest soundtrack like your previous "Star Wolf" audio submission that you submitted on YouTube and Newgrounds too.

This is truly if i really want to have an thing about Star Fox 64 and i am really liking yourself about the whole "Official Soundtrack of Star Fox 64 CD". A fan who has the official soundtrack of a video game.

This is like a true fan of making an awesome video game parody soundtrack. This is like a great audio submission and i clearly like your whole audio submissions and i really love your tribute about Xionic Madness 4 Part-2.

If this was a great album to a video game soundtrack artist like you on Newgrounds it would be probably be popular to buy on Newgrounds.

This is such an awesome great audio submission.

Koto [TM23] Koto [TM23]

Great calm song.

It is just a peaceful calm song.
This is a peaceful song for all Newgrounders.

This is like to be the most calmest song.

TM23 responds:

I'm glad you found it very calming! Thanks for the kind words! :)

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

This is like a great song.

I think this is like a good thing to ask for December 21, 2012. I think it is just for Christmas 2012. Merry christmas for December 25, 2012.

This is really awesome about this.

RicePirate responds:

Thanks :D

~|| Video Games [new] ~|| Video Games [new]

Greatest combination of 8-bit and Techno.

All though, i really like awesome combinations.
It is really swell for a Video Game DJ who plays 8-bit Video Game Music with Techno.

This is the great life.