Charmander's First Battle Charmander's First Battle

That's a really great game.

The game isn't really difficult to play over a Charmander (since i play Pokemon alot)

RyuXKen responds:

haha Thanks :]

Talk To Jebus 6 Talk To Jebus 6

This game is good. I really like it so much that this is like some chatting game.

Well, this is a great game, that is what i am saying.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game.

I enjoyed the Arena Mode. It is an 1337 experience for 9 years that Madness Interactive was released and then it just began growing it's 1337ness.

I will give this like 5 stars.

dys4ia dys4ia

Well, i think of you making a sequel of this because well... It is kinda easy to play.

This is kinda a little nice to play this.

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

Possibly, i kinda think of getting the game much more easier and not getting killed while people is shooting while you are shooting with your shotgun. Like seriously, it's like that you are doing something really awful like shooting at video games because how awful it is.

I might as well advice you for some changes.

klmppkj klmppkj

Great collection of What Is Love GIFs from YTMND. It is awesome.

You are like a GIF collector, i guess.

pichu pichu

This is kinda a good game. But really it might be a little thing to do some improvements. You know, like show the weapons and stuff.

I really like the whole stuff and all. And i really think of you.

Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1 Duck Hunt Reloaded 4-in-1

It is a great game. I enjoy the whole level and i have been trying to shoot all the 20 ducks on the first level.

I am enjoying the Rambo version too.

So congratulations for making it an awesome game. You should make the updated version of this so that you can make it more easier to shoot all the 20 ducks and shoot all the 70 ducks on the Rambo Mode also.

I gotta say, this is kinda nice.

If you make a sequel also, it would just make it good for supporting the whole Duck Hunt game.

Windows 8: The Spoof Windows 8: The Spoof

Well, kinda like a good submission.

Most of the features must truly being like active and then some of the features are just non-active. I actually like this. Thank god for making this a great Windows parody. I actually like it that way for a person for making a Windows parody of the new Windows 8.

You are actually in talent with the spoof of Windows 8. I really like it but however, it might be a really good flash.

I really like it when you use XBOX as an out of date feature. Nice! You are a good flasher.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

The most awesome game ever.

I would play this all day because i would like to torture S.O.P.A to become a non-great horrible internet shut-down service.

I am such fascinating! MuHaHa!